Colorectal cancer - resourcesResources - colorectal cancer
The following organizations are good resources for information on colorectal cancer:
Colon and rectal cancer, or colorectal cancer, is cancer that starts in the large intestine (colon) or the rectum (end of the colon). Other types of ...
- American Cancer Society -- www.cancer.org/cancer/colon-rectal-cancer.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- www.cdc.gov/cancer/colorectal
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance -- www.ccalliance.org
- National Cancer Institute -- www.cancer.gov/types/colorectal
- National Human Genome Research Institute -- www.genome.gov/10000466/learning-about-colon-cancer/
Review Date: 10/21/2018
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.