Lupus - resourcesResources - lupus
The following organizations are good resources for information on systemic lupus erythematosus:
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease. In this disease, the immune system of the body mistakenly attacks healthy tissue. It c...
- US National Library of Medicine, Genetics Home Reference -- ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/systemic-lupus-erythematosus
- Lupus Foundation of America -- www.lupus.org
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases -- www.niams.nih.gov/health-topics/lupus
- Lupus Research Alliance -- www.lupusresearch.org
- Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center -- rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/10253/lupus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- www.cdc.gov/lupus
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases -- www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/kidney-disease/lupus-nephritis
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke -- www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/All-Disorders/Neurological-Sequelae-Lupus
Review Date: 10/21/2018
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.